if you dont like what i post/reblog
- unfollow me
- because i dont care
- this is my blog
- sorry it doesnt conform to your precious little needs, princess
That being said, if I post something and you get triggered/mad/uncomfortable about it, please tell me and I’ll tag it.
But, for seriously, if only they allowed cell phones at Hogwarts, Harry could’ve texted Sirius to see if he was okay and no one would have to have died.
He didn’t need a cellphone, though. He had the mirror that HE DIDN’T USE BECAUSE HE’S A FUCKING…
If Harry used logic, he would’ve called Hogwarts in the second book and told them that they missed the train. Harry is by far not the most logical person in the series.
- A: Your current OTP.
- B: A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind.
- C: A pairing you wish you shipped, but just can't.
- D: What was the first thing you ever contributed to a fandom?
- E: Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what?
- F: What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom? What fandom was it?
- G: What was your first fandom?
- H: Do you prefer real-life TV shows or animated TV shows?
- I: Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why?
- J: Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr.
- K: How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom(s).
- L: Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for?
- M: A person who got you into a fandom and what fandom they pulled you in to.
- N: Your favorite fandom (for the people; not the thing you fangirl over).
- O: Choose a song at random, what ship does it remind you of?
- P: Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas).
- Q: A ship you’ve abandoned and why.
- R: A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships.
- S: What's a headcanon you have?
- T: What are your favorite male/male ships or female/female ships?
- U: What are your favorite male/female ships?
- V: Do you have any 3-way ships? If so, what?
- W: 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms.
- X: 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms.
- Y: A fandom you’re in but have no ships from.
- Z: What's a ship that you want to ship publicly, but everyone on tumblr hates it so you keep your mouth shut about it?
You put yourself right between the killing thing’s teeth, but you don’t give it the power to—
me during sports class
Look around your college classroom, spot the virgins.
See, this seems like a game until you skip over the girl with a short skirt and hair in front of her eyes because you heard last summer that she slept with like nineteen guys. You can’t see her hands, but they’re under the table, pulling a rosary through her fingers as she tries to wash the sin off her. She’s only ever kissed three people in her whole life and they’re all girls. She turned down the wrong guy and he told everyone she’s “a whore.” The label “slut” stuck to the bottom of her shoe and swallowed her up.
But that quiet girl who is always reading probably never touched someone else’s penis, you figure, because you don’t know that she goes home and strips down and pulls on tight black leather, you don’t know she’s got a set of whips that could make any set of knees quiver, you don’t know because she’s proud of what she does but she’s not stupid enough to let anyone know about it. She’s sexy, just not here, not where people judge.
See, the truth is: you have no idea who has lost their virginity, because it doesn’t change you. It doesn’t give you some kind of glow or superpower or stamp on your forehead. You know the feeling of waking up on your birthday and thinking “I don’t feel any older whatsoever”? That’s what maybe they’re all so afraid of you finding out: sex doesn’t change you. Sex doesn’t make you an animal, sex doesn’t suddenly make your relationship a million times more stable or intimate or romantic - it can’t fix what’s broken, although it can make the pain go away for a bit. Sex doesn’t really occur with eighty tea lights and a thick white rug. Sex is ugly and loud and frequently awkward, sex is excellent and breathtaking and when you wake up the next morning, you’re the exact same person. There’s not some magical connection with the person in bed beside you. Believe it or not, pregnancy isn’t some kind of punishment - but practice safe sex, get tested, don’t spread your germs around. They want to tell you, “Sex can ruin you” and I’ve heard that a lot as a little girl, that some boy would join me under my sheets and then dump me four days after, used, unhappy.
But I figured out that I’m not a fucking toy. Letting someone have sex with me is not letting them “use” me, because I’m not an object. My father said the issue lay in the fact “Men are insecure and need to know that they’re the best you ever had,” but I think that’s a steaming crock of absolute-wrong and if I didn’t tell the people I’m with how many others I’d slept beside, there would be literally no way for them to know my number, because I don’t rust, I don’t wear out, I don’t get bruised. I’m not a wilting fruit, I don’t go rotten.
But here’s the thing: some people connect sex and emotion. I don’t personally because I am probably secretly an ice storm in disguise, but I still respect my partner’s desires. If they’re the type to want love and sex to coincide, I let them. I don’t make fun, I don’t pull one-night-stands or friends-with-benefits, because it’s not their “reputation” I’m afraid for: it’s their heart I’m defending.
Here’s the thing: Instead of worrying about people’s “purity” and how it defines them as a person, worry instead about how you can protect other people’s emotions.
Because here’s the thing: look around your room and spot the virgins. Look harder. You can’t tell. Sex doesn’t alter people, it doesn’t make them act in a certain way nor dress in a certain manner. Sex and personality have nothing to do with each other. There’s a reason that virginity doesn’t show on someone’s face: because having sex doesn’t cause you to change.” — "I lost my virginity to a boy I didn’t even love…" /// r.i.d (via i-blame-reagan)
Want to grab lunch today?
I GET TO LEAVE EARLY
Because, uh, Jesus died
Please reblog if you are a girl and have ever been made to feel ashamed of one or more of these things (wanting to prove a point to some asshole):
-your clothing choice
-your amount of make up
-not having sex
-having your period
-not appreciating catcalls
- Teacher: humans are on the top of the food chain because there is nothing else that can eat us.
- Me: titans
- Teacher: what
- Me: what
THIS IS EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED AND DIDN’T REALIZE I WANTED